For general information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- President: Leah Miller, email@example.com
- Vice President: Danyelle Holder, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary/Parliamentarian: Travise Kinney, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Steve Nkuranga, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The treasurer will lead the fundraising committee. Committee members will work with the treasurer to develop and execute creative, feasible, effective ways for the organization to raise funds to carry out its mission.
- Social Chair: Malaikatu Kargbo, email@example.com
- The social committee will work with the chair to plan and execute all AASU's fun, community-building, non-service events, such as the BSO cookout, field day, and homecoming.
- Black Leadership Conference (BLC) Chair: Serai Neloms, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The BLC committee will work with the chairs to plan and execute the various activities, workshops, and lectures of the conference. Focus areas include but are not limited to: logistics, sponsors, registration, content, themes, and speakers.
- Black History Chair: Danea Mason, email@example.com
- The Black History committee will work with the chair to plan and execute the annual Black History Month lecture, special general body meetings, Onyx Ball, and other events as determined by the chair
- Membership Co-Chairs: Nandi-Assata Tavares and Samuel Brown firstname.lastname@example.org
- The membership committee will work with the chair to create exciting and engaging topics for general body meetings, strategies for recruiting and retaining membership, and any special events as determined by the chair.
- Publicity Chair: Aaron Hamlet, email@example.com
- The publicity committee will work with the chair to create flyers, logos, banners, and other branding images for events; design, coordinate, and implement social media strategy; and photograph events.
- Publications Chair: Tayler Carter, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The publications committee will work with the chair to develop content, layout, and means of publication and distribution for the Onyx black student yearbook, the Hueman Press, and AASU's website.
- Community Outreach Chair: Edima Ubom, email@example.com
- The community outreach committee will work with the chair to plan and execute all AASU's service events and programs.
- Finanace Co- Chairs: Benjamin Barnett and Brett Broughton, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The finance committee will assist the treasurer in managing, raising, and distributing funds amongst the different committees for AASU service events and programs
Front (From Left to Right): Nandi-Assata Tavares, Steve Nkuranga, Leah Miller, Danyelle Holder, Travise Kinney, Edima Ubom
Back (From Left to Right): Aaron Hamlet, Serai Neloms, Danea Manson, Malaikatu Kargbo, Tayler Carter, Benjamin Barnett, Samuel Brown, Brett Broughton